Why Join Us?
Great Place to Work Certified™
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company! #GPTWcertified Check out what our Team Members say makes working here so great.
Our Training Program Sets Our RBTs Up for Success!
At Helping Hands Family, our training program helps direct ABA therapists get certified as Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs). To meet this company requirement, technicians must complete extensive training in Applied Behavior Analysis provided by HHF, pass a competency assessment administered by a BCBA, and pass the certification exam developed by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. This rigorous and thorough training process ensures our clients receive high quality, ethical, and effective services.
“This is a GREAT company to work for. I instantly felt welcomed and supported by the entire Helping Hands Family Team! From management to fellow RBTs, everyone is very knowledgeable and helpful. I am grateful to have been given this opportunity, and even more grateful to continue growing and learning as an RBT!”
“My days at Helping Hands have been enjoyable and fulfilling and I feel a sense of accomplishment. My peers have been extremely helpful in assisting me to learn my new role.”
“I am starting in a new market. but have never felt so supported in a role. There is total transparency, great communication between departments and the company is truly built out in a way that is systematic and successful. I’m so excited for my future with this company!”
Highest Employee Satisfaction in the Industry
Over the last year, we have enjoyed unprecedented employee growth with a 110% increase in staff company wide! Through this growth, we continue to prioritize a positive workplace by offering supportive leadership, educational advancement opportunities, and competitive benefits. We offer numerous opportunities for our staff to provide us feedback to help us determine where we can improve. Another way we examine employee satisfaction is through our Glass Door survey metrics.
- Work at modern clinics, led by team of practicing BCBAs
- Clear career path and mentoring for growth
- 30% of behavior techs studying to become BCBAs
- On-site Clinical Director for collaboration and mentorship
- 4-week training for behavior techs with RBT coursework
- PEAK/AIM training
- Multi-point, clinical program evaluations
- Ongoing, structured mentorship
- BCBA Fellowship Program (Supervision Hours included in Program)
We partner with several colleges and universities that offer tuition discounts to our team members who would like to advance in the field and become BCBAs through an accredited program!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Options for Team Members working 30+ hours/week
- Tiered Paid Time Off Plans, 6 Standard Holidays & 1 Community Service Day
- 401k Plan for all W-2 Team Members, including a 3% match option
- Optional Benefits including STD, LTD & Supplemental Life
- Tuition discounts at partnered-university programs
- Free supervision for BCBA exam requirements
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. From growing our team to the client treatment plans, we are committed to celebrating differences and helping everyone reach their highest potential. HHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.