What Is ABA Therapy
Reasons We Use ABA Therapy
ABA Therapy Principles
Since autism impacts every individual differently, ABA Therapy relies on an initial assessment prior to the start of actual therapy. This assessment is completed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), who creates a specialized treatment plan for the individual with ASD. ABA Therapy plans are unique to fit the needs and goals of each kid!
Benefits of ABA Therapy
- Increased acknowledgement of people
- Communicate more effectively
- Ability to express needs specifically and clearly
- Demonstrate more focus
- Reduce self-harming behavior
- Decreased outbursts and tantrums
- Increased language skills
- Increased attention and memory skills
- Improve academic performance
- Unlock new learning abilities
EXPLORE AUTISM TREATMENT FOR YOUR CHILD NOW!