We will work with you and your family to expedite the process to assist you in getting ABA services and parent training during this abnormal time. Thank you & stay healthy.
Why Chose Us?
Helping Hands Family is an experienced group of Behavioral Clinicians and ABA specialists working across the eastern United States.
- We are opening new, state-of-the-art clinics
- Our goal is to value individuals for who they are, both the children we treat and our clinical team
- We always utilize a customized treatment plan per child
- We have a collaborative environment and allowing everyone to have a voice
- Our supportive, inclusive culture helps everyone reach their highest potential
We also have out-of-network and private pay options. Contact us to verify your insurance benefits today!
ABA Therapy can Help Improve your Child’s Quality of Life
We are committed to helping children with autism and their families see the full spectrum of possibilities. ABA works to build socially significant behaviors in an individual’s natural environment and everyday settings by applying these principles.
Proud CASP Member
We are a proud member of CASP and work with them to ensure we are holding ourselves to the highest standard in terms of quality treatment, and to create a strong national presence of ethical autism providers.