ABA Therapy Personalized for your Child
ABA Therapy Personalized
for your Child
We are expanding!
Helping Hands Family is happy to announce that we are expanding our In-Home service areas into Lehigh Valley PA, Wyomissing PA, and Toms River NJ . Please click the button below for more information.
Why Choose Us?
Helping Hands Family is an experienced group of Behavioral Clinicians and ABA specialists working across the PA, NJ and NY state.
- We value individuals for who they are, from the children we treat, their families, to our partners and clinical team members
- Our supportive, inclusive culture helps everyone reach their highest potential
- We are opening new, state-of-the-art clinics
- We create a treatment plan customized for your child
- We have a collaborative environment and allow everyone to have a voice
We also have out-of-network and private pay options. Contact us to verify your insurance benefits today!
ABA Therapy can Help Improve your Child’s Quality of Life
A child with autism shouldn’t be bound by preconceived notions about the disorder. Small steps forward are happening every day. We are committed to helping children with autism and their families see growth and progress through consistent treatment plans.
Proud CASP Member
We are a proud member of CASP and work with them to ensure we are holding ourselves to the highest standard in terms of quality treatment, and to create a strong national presence of ethical autism providers.
We have earned 100% accreditation from the Behavior Health Center of Excellence. We are honored to work with the BHCOE to ensure that we always lead with high quality, effective therapy.