Autism Services in Shelton & Trumbull, CT
Clinical Director: Krysta Schaefer, MS, BCBA, LBA
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology, Minor in Communication at Western Connecticut State University
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism at The Sage Colleges
- Years of Experience: 10
Get a Consultation
We Specialize in ABA Therapy for Children With Autism
Before beginning autism services with Helping Hands Family, our experienced ABA therapists will help you and your child create a personalized treatment plan. We offer comprehensive ABA assessments, educate you about our evidence-based practices, and work to adapt the treatment plan to your child’s progress.
With our comprehensive autism services in Trumbull and Shelton, CT, you and your child benefit from the following:
- An individual treatment plan – all our plans are custom made after assessing each child’s needs and skill requirements.
- A care team made up of certified RBTs and BCBAs – every child gets a full team made up of Registered Behavior Techs, a dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst, and our Clinical Director as needed.
- One-on-one therapy sessions – each session is spent one on one with a Behavior Tech implementing the behavior plan
- Parent Training included – each plan includes family and caregiver training to ensure therapy can continue to succeed at home
We can also help you navigate insurance claims, connect you with other relevant autism services, and advocate for the families we serve. Our autism services help you and your child reach an improved quality of life.
Find The Right Treatment In Fairfield County, CT
Excited to learn more about our adaptable autism services in Trumbull, CT? We do our best to make autism services accessible for all and will go above and beyond to connect you with the most appropriate services for your needs. For an initial consultation, autism resources, or assistance with any other autism therapy need, feel free to contact our courteous providers for helpful information today.
The Best Autism Care Requires Personalized Treatment!
Are you searching for reputable autism specialists that serve with compassion, experience, and a variety of care options? As one of the largest autism services providers in Philadelphia, we have the experience behind us to provide quality ABA services in Trumbull, CT, and we would love to help your child with autism develop functional growth, appropriate behavior, and valuable life skills that last a lifetime!
With our autism services in Trumbull and Shelton, CT, you can expect the perfect balance of fun and functional behavior development! Our autism specialists receive extensive training on the appropriate ways to provide positive reinforcement and goal-oriented learning with gentleness and compassion always in focus.
*We also have out-of-network and private pay options. Contact us to verify your insurance benefits today!