ABA Services in Brick Township, NJ
Lindsay Williams, M.Ed, BCBA, LBA
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Education: Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Applied Behavior Analysis at Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Psychology at University of Memphis
- Years of Experience: 10
ABA Therapy Clinic at Brick Township
- 3 — 1-on-1 therapy rooms
- Socialization Play Area
Get a Consultation
With a well-balanced ABA therapy plan, children with autism are empowered to reach their highest potential! Our in-home autism services provide a multi-tiered foundation of support. Helping Hands Family unites proven ABA therapy practices with a conscientious autism therapy team that is devoted to helping your child overcome limitations and achieve an improved quality of life!
Autism Therapists Serving Brick Township & Toms River, NJ
To make the most of every ABA therapy plan, our experienced Behavioral Clinicians and ABA specialists provide comprehensive support from the beginning. During our informative consultations and thorough assessment processes, our experienced autism therapy team in Toms River and Brick Township, NJ provides:
- ABA Therapy Education: ABA therapy transparency defines our friendly and informative approach to care! We are happy to discuss the details of our evidence-based approach. We will gladly teach you more about the benefits associated with positive reinforcement, reward systems, and child-led ABA learning.
- Goal-Oriented, Personalized ABA Therapy Plan: ABA therapy effectively addresses a spectrum of ASD-related challenges, and our in-home autism services are unique to each child we serve. Our highly-personalized autism treatment plans result in focused learning and encouraging autism therapy that builds upon each child’s priority areas of need.
- Parent Training & Home Transition Tips: Our in-home autism services bring the best ABA therapy to you. Our supportive team prioritizes clear communication and family education. We include the families we serve in every step of the treatment plan and will teach you how to incorporate lessons into daily life to facilitate natural progress.
We Offer Convenient In-Home ABA Therapy
Our in-home autism services offer a relaxed pace of learning from your home. A less engaging environment may be an ideal start for autism therapy, which is currently offered in Brick Township and Toms River, NJ. We also offer in-home ABA therapy in Edison, NJ, which will help your child with:
- Reducing tension and anxiety
- Improving focus and lesson productivity
- Translating lessons into real-life situations, daily habits, and meaningful self-care skills
- Building trust and a sense of familiarity with our therapy team
As our therapy team builds a meaningful connection with you and your child, this bond empowers our team to provide better care. Every care plan is complemented with ongoing progress assessments, allowing us to constantly adapt and focus on the learning strategies that are providing the most meaningful growth.
Give Your Child the Best Autism Support!
If your child with autism needs help with communication skills, motor skill development, or behavior challenges, our ABA therapy team in Toms River and Brick Township is easily accessible. Our organized support is designed to bring out the best in your child’s strengths, help them progress at an appropriate pace, and ultimately, improve their quality of life. Our clinics allow your child to have fun while learning and growing!
If you’d like to learn more about the many ways our play-based and positivity-focused ABA therapy can help your child, please contact our team for more information. We can connect you with useful autism resources, help you understand your insurance coverage, and walk you through the entire process. Get started with the best autism support in Toms River and Brick Township, NJ!
*We also have out-of-network and private pay options. Contact us to verify your insurance benefits today!