Our Client Services Coordinator compassionately guides families through the steps to receive ABA Services.
Skills and Competencies:
- Compassionate, customer-focused attitude
- Drive to make a direct impact in the Autism Community
- Educating prospective clients on services offered by Helping Hands Family.
- Communicating with clients in the admissions process on status, timelines and any additional information needed.
- Working with families to receive proper paperwork needed to start the intake process, including speaking with office of diagnosing physician if needed.
- Working with prospective, new and existing clients to gather the correct insurance information needed to determine covered services/verification of benefits.
- Insurance Case Management: obtaining authorizations, verifying coverage for services, and maintaining relationships with care coordinators.
- Managing the practice management (PM) system and electronic medical records system (EMR) for data integrity, including entering, organizing, and auditing client and insurance data.
- Managing intake for potential new clients, medical records, data entry, and processing, for new markets until a Program Support Specialist is onboarded.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in a related field
About Helping Hands Family:
Helping Hands Family (“HHF”) is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our supportive, inclusive culture helps every individual reach their highest potential.
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. From growing our team to the client treatment plans, we have committed to celebrating differences and helping everyone reach their highest potential. HHF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- 401(k) with matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off (for full-time employees)
- 2 floating Holidays and 1 community service day
- Life insurance, supplements, and disability (for full-time employees)
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Unlimited access to Care.com for managing care for children, seniors, pets and the home
|Job Category||Administrative Office|