Autism Center near Exeter Township, PA
Closest Nearby Clinic
Clinical Director: Sara Rarick, M.S., BCBA, LBS-PA
- Bachelors of Science (B.S.) in Psychology at Kutztown University
- Masters of Science (M.S.) in Psychology with a specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis at Perdue Global
- Years of Experience: 10 years in the field (4 years as a BCBA)
Get a Consultation
Our Autism Treatment Plans Will Enhance Social, Communication, & Behavioral Skills
Personalized behavior therapy and nurturing providers can significantly improve functional and behavioral outcomes! Meaningful quality-of-life improvements are the focus of our ABA experts serving Reading, PA, where our comprehensive care meets each child at their level. When fun and encouragement are infused into a step-by-step behavior plan, our caring providers can cultivate a well-rounded foundation of development, communication, and behaviors with each personalized session!
To make the most of each ABA lesson, our experienced behavior therapists combine the proven ABA therapy benefits of play-based learning with positive reinforcement techniques. Paired with compassion, overlapping provider involvement, and adaptable lesson planning for Reading, PA residents, our team-based approach ensures that each child receives an umbrella of support.
Why Consider ABA Therapy?
- Improves social skills
- Increases independence
- Promotes effective communication
- Improves learning & performance
Looking for an Autism Services near Reading, PA?
Our autism services serve Reading, PA, and cater to each child’s unique needs and goals. Vital to ABA therapy success, our inclusive ABA services provide you and your child with behavior therapy plans that are carefully personalized and regularly assessed. After determining how our ABA services can best meet the needs of your child and family, our supportive team will help you design a balanced ABA therapy schedule for their developmental or behavioral goals.
In our fun-filled autism clinics, children have the opportunity for daily interaction. Each session works to improve:
- Practical communication skills
- Appropriate behaviors
- Motor coordination,
- Reading comprehension
In fact, during many play-based lessons or group activities, our team near Exeter Township can promote progress toward multiple learning milestones simultaneously!
For instance, during our autism services near Exeter Township, PA, our skilled behavior therapists can make the most of daily activities like schedule planning by combining writing and reading with audible speech practice. Every interaction is an opportunity to promote another independent life skill, and our skilled ABA therapy team actively looks for these hidden learning gems throughout the day!
When evidence-based ABA services are appropriately aligned with each child’s style of learning, practical skills, and beneficial progress can blossom. After enrolling with our caring team serving Reading and the Exeter Township, PA areas, you can expect autism therapy that is:
- Educational: Treatment is significantly enriched when the home and school environment complement lessons learned in our autism clinics. Our communicative providers will teach you how to implement ABA lessons at home and can even communicate with your child’s school or caregivers on your behalf for seamless continuity of care.
- Supportive: When you have questions or concerns, our knowledgeable team is here to help you find the answers you need. We empower the families we serve with valuable informational resources and assistance with other important steps like navigating insurance details.
- Dependable: At Helping Hands Family, we take pride in everything from the hygiene and safety of our clinics to the integrity and experience of the ABA providers we hire. Whether you receive autism services near Exeter Township or are looking for an ABA expert who serves Reading, PA, know that your child will have the reliable foundation they need to thrive!
Contact Us Today to Get Started at Our Autism Center!
Have you been searching for a better way to support your child’s functional or behavioral progress? Check out our website’s many helpful resources. Also, reach out to us to learn more about our in-home or clinic-based autism services. Our support staff is here to help if you need assistance finding autism therapy in Wyomissing, PA or another autism clinic near Exeter Township, PA.
*We also have out-of-network and private pay options. Contact us to verify your insurance benefits today!