Our Clinical Directors directly contribute to that by overseeing the implementation of quality, clinical programming. This includes BCBA and RBT supervision and meeting quality metrics for clients programs.
Why Helping Hands Family:
- Expanded Training of 8-12 weeks, including training in PEAK/AIM.
- Operations led by a BCBA, with a focus on quality treatment to our clients.
- Quality initiatives led by a BCBA-D, including semi-annual 26-point program evaluations.
- Work-Life Balance: No direct cases to manage and with an average caseload being 5-6 clients for BCBAs you supervise.
- Collaborative Environment, within and across Clinic locations.
- Ongoing Mentorship.
- Dedicated RBTs, of which 30% are studying to become BCBAs & all have RBT Certification.
- 92% retention rate of all clinic-level team members.
- A Great Culture, but don’t just take our word!
About Helping Hands Family:
Helping Hands Family (“HHF”) is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our supportive, inclusive culture helps every individual reach their highest potential.
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. From growing our team to the client treatment plans, we have committed to celebrating differences and helping everyone reach their highest potential. HHF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- 401(k) with matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off (for full-time employees)
- 2 floating Holidays and 1 community service day
- Life insurance, supplements, and disability (for full-time employees)
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Unlimited access to Care.com for managing care for children, seniors, pets and the home