There are a lot of companies hiring BCBAs right now. They’ll tell you all about the benefits and will say just about anything to get you to say yes to their job. But that’s not how we operate.
Our team is led and managed by people like you who have done the job before. That’s why we want to tell you the answers to the questions BCBAs ask us all the time before they say yes to working at Helping Hands Family so you can decide if this is the right place for you.
- What are the hours, caseload count, and client count? Expect around 10 cases across 28 billable hours completed in 40 hours a week. Our clients’ conditions range in severity, and they are between the ages of 2 and 18 years old, most being younger than 10.
- Will I have reliable support? We all want these kids to succeed and understand the support you need to be successful – including additional education and training. You will work with operations supervisors who are BCBAs, and have a Quality and Education department to turn to.
- How many RBTs will I be supervising? You will manage up to 5 RBTs.
- What’s the environment like? We don’t expect you to spend your entire day in the car. We want you to take time to write reports and make commutes reasonable as you visit clients at least one time each week and in clinics.
- How much PTO do I get? 2 weeks from day one, and that number grows every year. We also offer 6 standard holidays plus 2 floating holidays, and one paid volunteer day.
About Helping Hands Family:
Helping Hands Family (“HHF”) is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our supportive, inclusive culture helps every individual reach their highest potential.
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. From growing our team to the client treatment plans, we have committed to celebrating differences and helping everyone reach their highest potential. HHF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- 401(k) with matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off (for full-time employees)
- 2 floating Holidays and 1 community service day
- Life insurance, supplements, and disability (for full-time employees)
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Unlimited access to Care.com for managing care for children, seniors, pets and the home