We’re Looking for the Best
We are looking for outstanding candidates who are collaborative, passionate and committed to changing the lives of children. As a valued member of our team, you will be able to have enormous impact and be guided by some of the leading clinical professionals in the field of ABA. If you’re ready to grow with an inclusive organization that has standards as high as yours…
Our amazing team members:
- Participate in extensive, paid training programs, that exceed the industry average.
- Are given the opportunity for growth and development through mentorships and continuing education benefits.
- Have access to career growth with a career ladder, incentive programs, defined goals and continuous performance feedback.
- Receive a comprehensive medical and supplemental benefits package for working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Are provided tablets equipped with leading technology and ABA management software that helps enhance the therapeutic care experience.
- Commit to collaborative partnerships in order to make positive difference in the lives of our clients.
What makes us different?
- All our therapists are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) or Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
- We can provide intake and assessment services immediately
- We can provide clinic-based, in-home and teletherapy services on a continuum of care, from 18 months to 21 years
- Our state-of-the-art clinics, are filled with learning materials and toys to keep children motivated and engage
HHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, gender, marital status, military status, age or sexual orientation.