Our Junior IT Help Desk Technician directly contributes to our mission of making autism services personal by helping ensure all team members have and are utilizing technology efficiently and effectively and all issues are handled timely. The successful candidate will bring an entrepreneurial approach to the company and collaborate with business leaders cross-functionally. We believe there are tremendous growth opportunities in this role by identifying process improvement opportunities and leading initiatives to make them more efficient and working across the company to help managers make more informed decisions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for team members seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or chat.
- Ordering, unboxing, and setting up PCs, Tablets, printers, and any other necessary IT equipment.
- Assigning and tracking all company equipment.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution for IT needs based on the issue and details provided by team members.
- Walk the team members through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Direct the IT wiring layout and installation process for new clinics.
- Coordinate with service providers to obtain new service and troubleshoot issues when necessary.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Background in technology with supporting recent Windows platforms, hardware, and software, printers, MS Office applications, and LAN / WAN issues
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BS/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Passionate about technology
- Communicative & collaborative
- Eager to learn and ambitious to grow with the company
About Helping Hands Family:
Helping Hands Family (“HHF”) is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our supportive, inclusive culture helps every individual reach their highest potential.
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. From growing our team to the client treatment plans, we have committed to celebrating differences and helping everyone reach their highest potential. HHF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Pay: $45,000 to $65,000 per year
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Have you ever worked in an IT Helpdesk environment?
- How many years of work experience do you have troubleshooting desktop IT issues?
- Are you willing to work in person in our King of Prussia office 4 days/week?
- Are you currently vaccinated for COVID-19 or willing to be vaccinated before your start date?
|Job Category||Administrative Office|