Our Clinical Data Aggregation Specialist directly contributes to our mission of making autism services personal by helping analyze client outcome data to ensure HHF upholds our standards of quality.
- Aggregate clinical data and metrics from multiple sources (i.e. electronic medical records, databases, clinical notes).
- Learn and implement new tools and technologies for continuous improvement of reports, with a focus on generating data that can be easily and clearly interpreted by users.
- Create visual representations of data and analyses.
- Implement processes to improve efficiency and quality of data aggregation.
- Identify current / future data challenges, develop meaningful recommendations and provide timely updates on issues encountered.
- Generate reports on metrics identified by the Director of Quality and Education.
- Troubleshoot and address data discrepancies in existing reports.
- Regularly collaborate with team members and see projects through to completion.
- Maintain high level of accuracy and timeliness.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst preferred
- Collegiate course work in statistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Understanding of data: how to organize it and how to visualize it
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Communicative & collaborative
- Committed to purposeful care
- Ambition to grow with the company
About Helping Hands Family:
Helping Hands Family (“HHF”) is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our supportive, inclusive culture helps every individual reach their highest potential.
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. From growing our team to the client treatment plans, we have committed to celebrating differences and helping everyone reach their highest potential. HHF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Are you currently vaccinated for COVID-19 or willing to be vaccinated?
- What is your salary expectation for this role?