Our Director of Compliance and Quality Assurance will lead Helping Hands Family’s commitment to clinical quality and compliance in the field of autism therapy. They will drive measurable results through continuous improvement in evidence-based practices and the implementation of a rigorous internal quality assurance program. This team member provides leadership and expertise to ensure the delivery of safe, high quality patient care services.
- Structure and oversee Helping Hands Family’s client programming audit procedure to ensure clinical integrity and implementation of evidence-based practices.
- Perform routine audits of clinical notes and related documentation to ensure compliance with all relevant state and payor requirements.
- Research and implement the latest evidence-based practices across the organization.
- Track and monitor BCBA, LBA, LBS, and RBT supervision and associated compliance in accordance with state regulations.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor all performance improvement activities throughout the organization, including improvement of clinical and non-clinical processes.
- As Helping Hands Family grows into new states, research relevant state regulations to support our expansion plans.
- Establish and maintain relationships with state regulators.
- Lead state and payor audit responses.
Skills and Competencies:
- Passion for making a difference in the lives of our clients
- Valid BCBA Certification Required
- 8+ years in the field of ABA, with 5+ years’ experience as a licensed, practicing BCBA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident communication skills for interactions and trainings of Team Members
- Ability to explain technical aspects of ABA in non-technical ways to facilitate learning
- Ability to receive and provide corrective/assistive feedback
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Communicative & collaborative
- Committed to purposeful care
- Ambition to grow with the company
About Helping Hands Family:
Helping Hands Family (“HHF”) is an organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our supportive, inclusive culture helps every individual reach their highest potential.
Helping Hands Family is dedicated to a supportive, inclusive culture. From growing our team to the client treatment plans, we have committed to celebrating differences and helping everyone reach their highest potential. HHF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Are you currently vaccinated for COVID-19 or willing to be vaccinated?
- What is your salary expectation for this role?